Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pink is the Navy Blue of India

I pretty much died and went to pink heaven when I saw these photos of legendary French supermodel, onetime Lagerfeld muse and current Roger Vivier brand ambassador Inès de la Fressange in her gorgeous Paris office. Come. ON! How is this her office? My office is a soulless beige box with harsh lighting, gross carpets and low ceilings. We’re not even given the dignity of our own cubicles. I can only imagine how fabulous it must be to work in a rosy Parisian oasis like this. Look:

Pink walls!

A pink radiator!

Pink shelves and a pink velvet cushion!


 Even the Eiffel Tower is pink. Amazing.

Why can't the entrance to my office building look like this? 


 And the exterior of my building? Pretty please? 

If you'll excuse me, I must go bang my head against my beige desk for the next hour. 
More pink fabulousness here . All photos via The Selby . 
Related Posts with Thumbnails