Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spring Fling

Because there's so much red and green assaulting our eyes around this time of year, and because I love Christmas but I'm also terribly contrary, I thought I'd share some of my current obsessions — all in soft, romantic, springtime-ready hues.  And if these somehow find their way under my Christmas tree, or the invisible Birthday Tree that will be making an appearance next month, I wouldn't complain. 

I actually gasped a little when I saw this dusty rose Chloe Heloise bag . Isn't she lovely? 



I can't even deal with how badly I want this Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal Sasha shoulder bag . And yes, I realize I already own the same bag in black, but the pebble grey is breathtaking, don't you think? 





This Kenneth Jay Lane gold-plated coral cuff is 100% Palm Beach Fabulous. I feel as though my grandmother and I could both rock it, and that's sort of awesome. 





Coral-pink and snakeskin? That's a big fat YES to these Fendi leather high-heeled sandals. 



This Marni studded bag is so un-Marni, but like everything Marni, I love it. So... wait, does that means it really is very Marni? I'm confused. 




I can't decide between the pink YSL ring or the blue YSL ring , so naturally I want both. Note to Hubs: these are SERIOUS birthday contenders. 



These Givenchy wrapped jersey peep-toe booties would make every dress I own look 1,000 times better. 





I'm totally digging the romantic Forties vibes this Chloe dress is giving off. 



And this Chloe coral silk-crepe skirt is as pretty as a picture. A picture of a Chloe skirt. Which is extremely pretty, obvi. 





It's minus 12 degrees Celsius today, which makes me love this Christopher Kane cloud-print silk dress and hate it a little at the same time. Spring is way too far off. 




I didn't know Phillip Lim made lingerie! This 3.1 Phillip Lim bra and panty set makes me think of cotton candy. Love. 







A girl can never have too many ballet flats, especially when they're as gorgeous as these Lanvin leather flats with blush-coloured tulle embellishment. So dreamy! 


Aside from the ridiculously cold weather, what's making you long for spring? 
Related Posts with Thumbnails