Friday, January 8, 2010

Best of the Best: Spring 2010 Accessories

Have you clicked through Style.com's Spring 2010 Accessories Report yet? As a bag, shoe and jewellery junkie, I love  drooling over the best of the upcoming season's offerings and fantasizing about what I would buy with a limitless budget. Here are top my picks for spring: 




I can't get enough of this Dries Van Noten jacquard pump with python heel — absolute perfection. 



This Aurélie Bidermann braided rose necklace is delicate but bold enough to make a statement. I find myself moving away from the chunkier necklaces I used to love and gravitating toward subtler, daintier jewellery, and this would be a great transition piece. 



I'm not normally a big Tory Burch fan, but the simplicity of the shape and the gorgeous, unusual petrol blue colour of this Tory Burch Carson mini bag make it a standout piece. It's also a great size for kicking around on weekends. 



We all know clogs are back for spring, and while I resisted initially, I'm sort of loving this Celine velvet platform sandal version — not a true clog, but definitely clog-esque, and I dig that. 



Doesn't this Mulberry Bayswater bag look like candy? Mmm, pink. 



And this 3.1 Phillip Lim gold bracelet looks like a shiny, crumpled candy wrapper. Which is a good thing, obviously. 



The colour of these Miu Miu mary janes is what I like to call Easter yellow, and I am powerless to resist it. 



I love the slouchiness of this Sonia Rykiel studded Domino bag. The gold studs look casual, not try-hard, which is key. 



How amazing are these Nina Ricci suede peep-toe boots? I picture them with little floral dresses for spring. 



As someone who has searched far and wide for a stylish camera bag, I can tell you with utmost certainty  that this Alexander Wang Brenda mini camera bag eclipses the competition by leaps and bounds. Want. 



Aside fro the delicious orange suede, the best part of these is the name: Chanel 5 O'Clogs platform sandals. Yes, please. 



With a helping of these Giambattista Valli croc peep-toe sandals on the side. 



I have a strange affection for perforated leather (don't ask), so this Marni perforated leather bag is a must-have. Or must-fantasize-about, at the very least. 



How incredible is the colour of this Tom Binns blue crystal necklace? It just glows. 



Yes YES YES to this Dries Van Noten metallic python pump



The Marni leather pochette is elegant and whimsical in the perfect shade of ballet slipper pink. 



More candy goodness: Phillipe Ferrandis earrings. I sort of want to eat them. 




What are your favourite accessories for spring? 
Related Posts with Thumbnails